- Akko Local Government
- Balanga Local Government
- Gombe Local Government
- Kwami Local Government
- Yamaltu /Deba Local Government
- Bauchi Local Government Area of Bauchi State.
Mobilise community through Awareness creation, Promoting education toward synergy building in disease mitigation, Skill acquisition for community development.
Promoting community participation towards action for a” healthy and just society
HIV/AIDS prevention and care and support services, TB, Counseling services, Malaria, gender equality, income generating activities, Research and Environmental
Objectives and Goals
- To promote and expand local community based micro-enterprise development in order to support households and strengthen social cohesion.
- To promote pro-poor income growth initiatives.
- To promote human and infrastructure development.
- To encourage environmental-friendly activities and ensure the protection and sustenance of safe environment.
- To build capacity for community based management of natural resources.
- To initiate and promote pro-public health intervention programs.
- To evolve and pursue community based approaches targeted towards crisis management, conflict resolution and peace making and peace building.
- To promote activities in the areas of gender equality and empowerment of women in governance.
- To participate in the global partnership for the promotion of the activities that engender human sustainable development.
- To contribute to reducing the burden and socio-economic problems associated with TB, HIV and Leprosy in North-Eastern Nigeria
- To contribute to the control of Neglected Tropical Diseases among school children by promoting regular use of foot wear and deworming in North-Eastern Nigeria
|1||AMINA C. JAFUN||BSc. H/Educ.||PROGRAME COORDINATOR|
|2||USMAN SHUAIBU||NCE||PROGRAME OFFICER I|
|3||AHMED MANZO||J.Chew||PROGRAME OFFICER II|
|4||YUSUF YAKAI TULA||Dip. Com/Health||M&E OFFICER I|
|5||NAFISA BELLO SALIHU||BSc Pharmacy||M&E OFFICER II|
|6||IBRAHIM ABDULKARIM||BSc Geology||ASSISTANT. M&E OFFICER|
|7||SALIHU MUSA GWANI||BSc. Accounting (CNA)||ADMIN & FINANCE|
|8||LURAYIWA WILLIAM||Dip. S/Admin||ADMIN ASSISTANT|
|9||MUSA MUHAMMED||School Certificate||SECURITY|